Safety and Certifications
Holman Masonry, Inc. participates in a safety & health program in accordance with federal, state and OSHA regulations through Safety Services.
Several employees make up the safety committee for the corporation and are responsible for conducting weekly mandatory Toolbox Safety Talks for job site employees.
In addition, these employees are also First Aid and CPR certified. Safety coordinators of Holman Masonry Inc. inspect each job site daily. We offer our general contractors a copy of our safety manual during the duration of a project.
Holman Masonry Inc. has implemented a drug/alcohol-testing program for all new employees, following all accidents, and for probable cause.
See what we learn through the Safety Services program.
Affiliations and Certifications
Don’t just take our word for it! Holman Masonry holds itself to high standards as evidenced by the following business affiliations and certifications.
- The Better Business Bureau sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- The HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zones) program helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.
- The SWaM (Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business) certification program is a state program in Virginia to expand procurement opportunities for SWaM businesses participating in state-funded projects.
- Holman Masonry is a Class A contractor which signifies that it is unrestricted in the dollar amount of contracts that it may complete. View our contractor license.
- Holman Masonry is an Erosion and Sediment Control Responsible Land Disturber. The organization is registered with the Virginia Department of Labor and Industry and licensed with the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulations.